- This event has passed.
Level I Inspector Course
June 27, 28 and July 11, 12, 19 and 25 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
This course is a minimum of 68 hours in length and is designed for Inspector applicants with little or no automotive experience and covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Engine Theory and Emission Controls
- Design and operation for gasoline and diesel engines
- Cooling systems
- Exhaust systems
- Electrical systems
- Ignition systems
- Induction systems
- Fuel injection systems
- Engine management systems and on-board diagnostics
- Emission control theory, design, and operation
- Emissions cause and effect.