Hybrid Technologies Class
Hybrid Technologies - 16 Hours$295.00
This course is a Tear Down class, 75% Hands On Training and 25% Lecture, covering the following areas:
- Introduction to Hybrid Vehicles, Hybrid Batteries and Servicing.
- How to Safely Perform Oil, Transmission and Cooling Services.
- How to put the vehicle in Inspection Mode.
- High Voltage ECU and SMR Relay Analysis.
- How to Clear Controller Area Network (CAN) Failures.
- High Voltage Glove Safety and Certification
- CAT III, IV and V DVOM Safety Concerns and Proper Use.
- Electric Motors, Generators and Regenerative Braking.
- “Hand on Approach” to Understanding Electrical Circuits, Schematics and Diagnostics.
- “Power Down” procedures
- Chassis System Failures
- Smart Key Systems
- Technicians will be in a lab-based environment diagnosing vehicles with real problems using both “Factory Scan” tools, as well as “After-Market” scan tools.
Certificate of Completion is available upon request.View Upcoming Classes